[Market-farming] Holding Down Row Cover

idyllwild farm idyllwildfarm at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:11:10 EDT 2012

We've just used sandbags filed with field dirt. If you keep them out of the
direct sun when you aren't using them you can get
Three years easy. The ones that are in the sun all year start to flake out
after 12 to 18 months. Mowing them doesn't
Help either.  I vary the colors each year sothat I have a sense of the age.
Mike
N. KY