[Market-farming] Pricing

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Fri May 4 15:38:40 EDT 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 3:02 PM, Richard Moyer wrote:

> I've on occasion let a fellow vendor know that we charge more, still
> sell all we bring, and leave it at that.

Forgot to mention: I also do that sometimes. I've occasionally also
mentioned that an item is priced much higher at all the local
groceries (usually unfortunately to no effect); and have handed out
the Growing for Market beginners' issue which has, among other things,
a discussion on pricing. I just checked, and this is still available
free on their website:

http://www.growingformarket.com/categories/SellingAtFarmersMarkets