[Market-farming] Pricing

Jackie Jameson jacqueline.jameson at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:36:03 EDT 2012

Price fixing is illegal, as is other forms of collusion that restrain
trade.  This is anti-competitive, and anti-trust law is written in the
Sherman Act, RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) and
other law.
I'm not a lawyer, and have only had a few law classes, but I thought I
would contribute that.
Jackie in NY