[Market-farming] other food marketing methods

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Fri May 4 10:12:42 EDT 2012

Good to know.  Thanks, Rivka.  I was actually a little surprised  when I
was told, on my first day at market, that I had to raise my prices on
this-n-that because the market manager didn't want me to undersell another  vendor.
 Given that it was my first day, there was quite a learning curve  involved
and I got the impression that was standard practice.  I'd be  curious to
know if that was something really unusual, or if others have had that
experience (or one like it).  I can definitely remove the text, or at least  modify
it so that it better reflects national conditions.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations- essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 5/4/2012 7:04:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,