[Market-farming] what's a CSA? - 2nd try

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Fri May 4 09:47:10 EDT 2012

Thanks for the feedback Lucy - those were good catches.  I was trying  to
think of all the types of products that might not be ultra-fresh and I forgot
 about those.  Also a good catch on the discount item - don't want to make
any promises that will mess up someone down the line.  I'll incorporate
those changes into the text before I put the PDF on the website for  download.

Please keep the comments coming..........
Kathryn Kerby, racing to get indoor stuff done on our last rainy day for
awhile
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 5/4/2012 2:56:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,