[Market-farming] what's a CSA? - 2nd try

Lucy Owsley boulderbelt at embarqmail.com
Fri May 4 05:55:56 EDT 2012

I would make a few changes

On # 3 I would leave out the word "discount" as not everyone does this and
would say people may pay for entire season, monthly or weekly

on #5 I would add produce such as garlic, winter squash and other storage
fruits and vegetables to the list of things that will not be fresh. I mean
most everything in my winter CSA is anything but fresh and we distribute
several things like winter squash and sweet potatoes that are not good to
eat until they are cured for 3 to 5 weeks.

overall great work and thank you.

--
Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm