[Market-farming] garlic greens--when and how

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:26:40 EDT 2012

I pull them and bunch them complete. When they are young and tender I tell
people the premature bulb is straight white meat and can be used just like
a scallion, tender right up the stalk. I love them and they sell well at
our market. 5-6 to a bunch for $2.50-$3.00.
I'll keep moving the small ones like that till they get tough and start to
clove.
Todd