[Market-farming] Advertising CSA

pech pech9 at rocketmail.com
Thu May 3 16:23:52 EDT 2012

I put a flyer up in the post office and places where people pass thru a lot...one thing I was going to do is talk to a church and see if they would mention it in their sunday bulletin. I've also gotten a small school that send emails to parents to mention us...After a the 1st year it tends to be word of mouth....

Good Luck
have Fun
Dave z6