[Market-farming] Advertising CSA

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:22:33 EDT 2012

LocalHarvest.org is the best online listing for me.  Locally, getting
listed in church bulletins and flyers in stores shopped by like-minded
people - bike shops, record shops, health food stores can work OK.
Finally, word of mouth is the best source.  It doesn't help at all the
first season, but if you do a good job, by the third season it should
really kick in.  Consider adding members through the season also.  I always
take people whenever they are ready to join and pro-rate the share cost to
reflect their start date.

Andy