[Market-farming] Advertising CSA

andrea davis andrea.m.davis at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:15:26 EDT 2012

I'm looking for help in advertising our CSA and getting members.  We are
branching out this year with starting a small CSA.  The CSA will beginning
the last week of June but I still don't have many people signed up and I'm
getting nervous.

I'm doing my best to get the word out.  I have sent emails to our email
list, posted on the farm's Facebook page, listed on craigslist, its been
mentioned a few times in the local small town paper's food section.
 Unfortunately we are not at the farmers markets until the end of June.

What has everyone found to be a good way to get the word out?

Thanks in advance for all the words of wisdom,
Andrea

Quarter Acre Farm
Sonoma, CA