[Market-farming] Flower Pods and Local Food (Was: hardiness of cabbage, garlic?)

E C GRANATA elainegranata at msn.com
Thu May 3 09:52:39 EDT 2012

I have a small flower shop that likes mine for "filler" in her arrangements. E
 From: organic87 at frontiernet.net
To: market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:44:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Flower Pods and Local Food (Was: hardiness of	cabbage, garlic?)

Thanks! I more or less knew about the others; but had no idea that anyone wanted flowering cilantro. I'll have to ask whether people are interested here, as there's always some of it that bolts on me early.

 -- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 6A now I thinkFresh-market organic produce, small scale

On Apr 28, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Richard Stewart wrote:We have 8 beds of cilantro that is flowering.  Chefs kill for GREEN coriander.

address and password):