[Market-farming] Kinda off topic, But.....

Marlin & Christine Burkholder burkholders at glenecofarm.com
Sun Jul 15 17:27:28 EDT 2012

I, too, want to thank Bill for sharing his wisdom with us on this list
serve.

Christine (Mrs. Marlin) Burkholder

Please pardon me for the kinda off topic message, but, if my guess is
correct, this should be of interest to all of us growers.

Mr. Bill Shoemaker deserves well-wishes and a round of kudos. He deserves
them!  (That is if The Bill Shoemaker written up in this month's Fruit
Grower's New is the same one who contributes here.)

http://fruitgrowersnews.com/index.php/magazine/article/bill-shoemaker-retiri
ng-from-university-of-illinois

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market