[Market-farming] Surviving the June 29 Derecho

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Sun Jul 15 00:36:53 EDT 2012

Marlin,

I'm sorry you got hit by the high winds and glad you didn't have more
damage.

I'm really writing because you mentioned Lyme Disease.  I wonder if you
feel that you're getting better.  I suffered through 2 years of mega doses
of antibiotics before realizing that it wasn't a cure but was merely
suppressing the symptoms enough for me to sort of have a crappy quality of
life, limping through day after day.

I know different things work for different people, but I can't say enough
about the "Modern Chinese Medicine" guy I went to in NYC.  He's written a
book about his protocol for Lyme and is also well know for his treatment of
HIV/AIDS and cancer with MCM.  I believe I am "cured" now.  Happy to pass
along more info if you'd like.  Feel free to email me individually.

I know this may seem Off Topic, but spending our days outside in the weeds
makes it very much a farming issue!

Best,
Deb Taft
Mobius Fields