[Market-farming] Kinda off topic, But.....

Shoemaker, William H wshoemak at illinois.edu
Sat Jul 14 16:48:16 EDT 2012

My wife went to wifey school too, so I'll need to ask her!  ";>)

Just about everything really. I've enjoyed growing most vegetables in tunnels in the of-season. I think the salad greens are most inviting, especial for Fall into Winter.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

University of Illinois, Crop Sciences

St Charles Horticulture Research Center