[Market-farming] Kinda off topic, But.....

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 12:32:48 EDT 2012

I'll also warn you that we wives learn in Wifey School to never let
husbands sit idle for very long.  So this project she's got lined up for  you?
The shape of your future.  Sorry to be the one to break the news  to you.  But
congrats on the retirement!   Glad you'll be staying  on the list.  I look
forward to hearing about all your post-retirement work  projects (big grin).
Kathryn Kerby, who's husband knows NEVER to look bored
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 7/13/2012 8:34:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,