[Market-farming] Kinda off topic, But.....

Shoemaker, William H wshoemak at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 13 11:11:57 EDT 2012

Yep, that's me. Thanks Tom, I appreciate it. But I'm just retiring from the University, not my love of growing. I'll stick around on this list. I enjoy the people on this list and doing my best to help out when I can. Of course, I may be awful busy. My wife wants me to build our own Hi-Tunnel, and I'm sure there'll be more after that.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

University of Illinois, Crop Sciences

St Charles Horticulture Research Center