[Market-farming] Frost on the Fourth!

Vern and Amy vaspencer at sisna.com
Thu Jul 5 08:03:09 EDT 2012

Charlie,

 I don't think it frosted this a.m.  It it looks like around 34*--it's
just after 4:30.  I don't think I have heard of Victor, ID.

Our family is one of the oldest in our area--102 years, 50 of it on this
farm.  No white men here 150 years ago.

Ahh, here is Victor!  MapQuest says it is 558 miles from Cocolalla
(Sandpoint)--about the same distance as Billings, MT.  Portland, OR and
Seattle, WA are a little closer to me.  What is 560 miles from you?

Sorry to hear about your storms.  We had T-storms to cool it down on the
3rd.  I had to go help Dad off the farm pour a concrete floor.  The
whole "town" where the concrete came from lost power before we got our
last truck, but it came back and we were able to finish.

Thanks for the wishes for warmer weather.  We are expected to hit 90
this weekend, which is as hot as it gets here.  I think we are going
from the ice-box into the frying pan!

Vern