[Market-farming] searching archives for scale

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Jul 4 20:20:07 EDT 2012

Someone had a way to search the archives, but I have lost those instructions
(I think it was a google, but I've tried
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/  and scale but only get
to the main page.  My scale died and I know there was at least one good
discussion with recommendations.  Please resend search clues, and/or
recommend scales.  I would like 30 lb, .01 or .001 lbs, rechargeable
battery.  Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry