[Market-farming] carrots

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Thu Jan 26 11:27:27 EST 2012

Thank you.  Our cooler is a unit designed to keep things cold, not cool them
- a huge air conditioner.  We keep a bucket under the unit to catch the
condensate, but it's been empty for a while.  I'll go throw some water over
the bags of carrots (though the ones I was using were in closed Buckhorns).

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe