[Market-farming] Crop planning software

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 10:03:17 EST 2012

Thanks Jen.  It'll be even more impressive if I can actually follow  the
darn schedule.  Need a feature in Excel to shake the bed soundly in the
morning, kick my butt outside even when its raining, have me do one more hour of
work even when I'm cold and tired and hungry, and perhaps put an
auto-drive-home  feature in my truck so that I'm quick in town and don't linger.  Then
as a  bonus, shove me out the farm gate for a day off once in awhile
whether I think I  need it or not.  Now THAT would be some nice farm management
software  (firmware???).
Kathryn Kerby, who has a date with cleaning out the chicken barn today
(oooh, I can't wait)
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 1/26/2012 6:50:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,