[Market-farming] Crop planning software

Jen and Derek Campbell jenanddereksfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:50:24 EST 2012

Great ideas and responses to this, thanks everyone.  Kathryn, your system
is pretty impressive.

Derek and I have been playing around with spreadsheets and are getting
close to figuing out how to link all the sheets better.  I'll post what we
figure out when we're all done.

Jen

Jen and Derek Campbell
579 MacMurdo Road