[Market-farming] Crop planning software

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 09:23:25 EST 2012

Excellent observation.  I didn't do that on mine, and it would have  made
year-to-year maintenance a whole lot easier.  Maybe I'll start a
"improvements to be made" file for Master Calendar 2.0 in 2013.  But it's  planting
season now, so that particular task will have to wait.  Funny  how winter seems
so long sometimes, yet winter projects just sort of  all suddenly take a
back seat at the end of January.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 1/25/2012 6:04:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,