[Market-farming] Crop planning software

Two Onion Farm farmer at twoonionfarm.com
Wed Jan 25 08:08:15 EST 2012

I have one specific comment on interlinking lots of Excel worksheets
within one file.  If you have a number such as the number of CSA members
which you would like to change in one place and then have the changes
apply to lots and lots of formulas in the file, you should consider
defining a "name" (such as NumberOfCSAMembers) for the one cell with the
number of CSA members and then refer to that name in all of your other
formulas.  You can look up in the Excel help how to define and use
names.  It's pretty simple, it makes your formulas much easier to type
and understand, and your formulas will stay the way you want them when
you move, copy, paste, fill cells, etc.

Chris