[Market-farming] Crop planning software

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 01:49:45 EST 2012

I've gotten enough requests  (should have seen that coming) that I decided
to park our spreadsheet  temporarily on our website.  That way I can avoid
any issues with  attachment size/type filters for folks' various email
systems.  I had to  put it in a ZIP file before I could park it on the website.
Hopefully  that's not a problem for anyone.  Here's the page:

_http://www.frogchorusfarm.com/farmplanning.html_
(http://www.frogchorusfarm.com/farmplanning.html)
 (http://www.frogchorusfarm.com/support-files/fcfmastercalendar.zip)
The link itself is about one-third down the page, in a section called  "FCF
Farm Planning Spreadsheet Template".  The link is at the end of that
section.

I won't have the link up for very long; I don't want folks to find it by
accident and download it willy/nilly.  But I look forward to folks'  comments
(I think).  Anyway, I hope it's educational......
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html