[Market-farming] Crop planning software

Etienne Goyer etienne at lejardinduvillage.ca
Tue Jan 24 18:21:54 EST 2012

On 12-01-24 04:05 PM, Beth Spaugh wrote:
> Etienne - I'd be very interested in seeing how you use Google Docs at
> market.  We have WiFi at one of our farmers markets so could access it
> there.

Actually, I do not bring my laptop to market - I think it would turn off
customers if they saw me hunched over it, absorbed in virtual stuff.
Plus, to be honest, market days are so hectic, I do not know when I
would have time to actually get online.

I use Google Docs from home, mostly for note taking, crop planning, etc.

--
Etienne Goyer  -  Le Jardin du Village
http://lejardinduvillage.wordpress.com