[Market-farming] Crop planning software

rstewart@zoomtown.com rstewart at zoomtown.com
Tue Jan 24 11:45:50 EST 2012

This may sound silly but I have yet to find any software that replaces MS Excel (or similar like Google docs and iWork) or pen and paper.

We are moving to Google docs because its so darn simple to access, edit, share, and migrate.  We'be already started using it to track sales and inventory for our winter market.  Will be doing the sane to manage deliveries and planting schedules.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm

513-967-1106
www.carriagehousefarmllc.com