[Market-farming] anyone in CT?

idyllwild farm idyllwildfarm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:14:19 EST 2012

If in the east part of the state, check with the willimantic food coop.
Nofa-ct is also a good bet.
Keep in mind, Boston is only about 90minutes from the northeast corner.
Mike

On Sunday, January 15, 2012, Roots Farm <karen at rootsfarm.info> wrote:
> Our states in the East are small.  CT and western MA close.  Area has
many small organic farms and a supportive culture.
find local farming contacts   <westernmapermacultureguild at lists.thepine.org>
> Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture (CISA) is organization that
serves  Connecticut River Valley farm folks, has lists of farmers.   See:
buylocalfood.org
> MA NOFA  www.nofamass.org/
> New England Small Farm Institute  www.smallfarm.org
> Best wishes,
> Karen
> Roots Farm Organic Produce
> Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
> Cochrane, DOMINICA
> 767-449-3038 (before 7 P.M.)
> karen at rootsfarm.info
> On Jan 15, 2012, at 4:53 PM, KAKerby at aol.com wrote:
>
> Someone on another list is relocating from the Midwest to CT, and they
would like to make some organic farming contacts out there.  If anyone on
this list is either in that area, or has some organic farming
contacts/groups they'd recommend, please let me know and I'll forward the
information.  Thanks all.