[Market-farming] anyone in CT?

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Sun Jan 15 16:17:00 EST 2012

I'm in NY about 10 miles from the CT border, so if they're going to be in
southwestern CT I'd be happy to be in touch with them.  I manage the local
CRAFT gang here as well as Crop Mob, so I'm in touch with resources.  Also
on the Board of Slow Food Metro North, which serves SW CT too.

Best,
Deb
Mobius Fields
Sleepy Hollow / Waccabuc NY