[Market-farming] cleaning pots and trays

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 14 22:21:54 EST 2012

Are you using a sterilized potting mix, or a live compost based mix?
If the latter, you might be able to do what I do, which is just wash
them out well with plain water and not worry about trying to sterilize
the pots; the beneficials will probably take care of any of the
problems (presuming it's a good healthy soil mix, that is.) If you're
using a sterile mix, then I think you might have to sterilize the pots.