[Market-farming] Tomato Spacing

Don Lareau dlareau at tds.net
Tue Jan 10 10:24:57 EST 2012

But is that including your pathways, I come up with 1.8, as we have them
planted on 18" staggered, but that is just 'in the bed.' there are 15"
pathways on either side too which would change the equation to 4.7.  But
since that ground is compacted etc I am not sure how much root growth is
happening there.

Do you do the same in the field?

We also plant in plastic so it is nice to have two rows per piece of
plastic...
Don

Don Lareau
Zephyros Farm and Garden