[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 108, Issue 12

Vern and Amy vaspencer at sisna.com
Mon Jan 9 09:40:26 EST 2012

Thanks!  Yeah, I was afraid you were someplace with a lot of sun.  Not
that your system wouldn't be good elsewhere, but I get an inordinate
amount of clouds in the winter, especially.  This year is exceptional,
and I we keep saying what a wonderful "spring" we are having, especially
with lack of snow we are getting.  I hope we won't have to start
referring to it as "drought".

Looking forward to seeing your information.  Will you include
installation/labor costs as well as operating costs?  I guess to plant
directly into the regular grade rather than into raised beds you would
need to put the pipe fairly deep.

Vern