[Market-farming] vermicompost

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:27:22 EST 2012

My first die off happened from over feeding with culled veg. This is
composting and generates excessive heat. I basically cooked them. I now
always allow such material to begin rotting prior to use, and then take
care not to overload them. This site was very helpful:
http://www.proprecycles.org/Vermicomposting%20Lesson%20Plans.html
Todd