[Market-farming] vermicompost

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:30:24 EST 2012

Andy,
Where is your farm. Most of these regional sustainable ag conferences
offer  vermiculture sessions. Will Allen of Growing Power in Milwaukee is
one of the well known verm educators.  He
http://www.groovygreen.com/groove/?cat=48
I raise worms for the castings and for tea as well. I have probably made
all the mistakes in 2 years. Right now I'm working three bins with an
initial five pounds. It's easy to get going and easy to screw it up. I have
my hands full with food production and didn't pay enough attention to my
early efforts.
That's changed. I'm getting good results this time.
I've used Jim's Worms and Dennis Holman's GAWigglers. He's got a great
set-up and has a nice workshop just east of Atlanta on a regular basis.
http://www.gawigglers.com/
Good luck
Todd Lister
Veribest Farm