[Market-farming] agsquared

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:12:13 EST 2012

I've spent a little bit of time this morning playing around with Ag
Squared. I don't think it's for me. I've used spread sheets for years, and
sitting here trying to enter all my data is too time consuming for me. If I
could download my excel files into their format ( maybe I can and I'm just
not seeing it?) would help. The field mapping is OK, but I can do the same
thing with Google Earth so... I'm a little disappointed. I thought this
would be the "thing" to make my life easier.

Carla
Perkins, OK