[Market-farming] Another on sweet corn!

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:39:08 EST 2012

Kurt,

I've done one seed per cell.  The corn grows so fast that the single plant
pretty much fills the cell at 2 1/2 weeks.  With the Rotary One, I am
setting at ~60/minute.  I have the Rotary One mounted on an offset hitch so
that I can go down and back on my tire tracks and put the corn in on 30"
row spacings with ~12" between the plants.  I've tried a tighter in-row
spacing, but it didn't work well with the 30" between row spacing.

Andy