[Market-farming] agsquared

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 14:31:11 EST 2012

I've actually abandoned it for the time being.  I don't know if  it's Slow
Connection Speed disease, Old Machine disease, New Software disease or  what
the problem is.  But I can't access several of the screens, a lot of  my
Saves don't save, or they save multiple times.  I suspect if everyone  was
seeing these types of issues it never would have seen the light of  day.  So
it's my connection speed or machine.  Nevertheless, I have no  control over
the one and no interest in replacing the other.  Guess I keep  looking for my
answer.  I got started with Market Forms last year, and  liked most of what
I saw for the time I worked with it.  But then I fell  off the wagon so to
speak, and never quite got back on.  I guess we'll give  it another go.
Still need to find something for the livestock end of  things....
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 1/3/2012 11:27:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,