[Market-farming] agsquared

Chrys Ostrander chrys at thefutureisorganic.net
Tue Jan 3 14:10:01 EST 2012

I've played with AgSquared a bit also since it went "live" and I share
some of the frustrations and have noticed some of the shorcomings. I do
think the tool reflects a great deal of thought put into it on the part
of the developers. No, it's not perfect yet and yes, perhaps its present
shortcomings make it less than useful for many operations.

However, I am sure the developers still want to hear feedback and also
want to improve the tool, so, Lisa and others experimenting with it, I
hope you share your views directly with them (I also have no financial
interest in AgSquared-- just a farmer who has sought such a tool for a
long-time .

Chrys

*Chrys Ostrander, Director of Farming Programs*
People for Environmental Action and Community Health
"Local Food for All"

*Manager,
p.e.a.c.h. Community Farm at Pine Meadow*
10425 S. Andrus Rd.
Cheney, Wa 99004
509-448-3066
farms at peachlocal.com