[Market-farming] AgSquared

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 08:52:04 EST 2012

I started playing with it yesterday.  I'm about to log in today  to do more
setup, after which I'll compare to some home-grown planning tools  along
with Market Forms.  Not sure which I'll end up using as my  main planning tool
this year.  But AgSquared has some nice features  (as I thrash around
learning how to make stuff work).

Along similar lines, I'd be curious if anyone on the list involved with
livestock has any favorite livestock management software.  I would have  liked
to find one piece of software to manage both the crops half and the
livestock half of the farm.  But apparently that's more difficult than  putting
people on the moon.
Kathryn Kerby, on her first cuppa this morning
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblo.html

In a message dated 1/3/2012 5:45:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,