[Market-farming] AgSquared

Shoemaker, William H wshoemak at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 3 08:45:15 EST 2012

Over a year ago a thread ran on this list about a new farm management software program in development called AgSquared. Its been a while but it appears to have been released, at least on a trial basis. You might find it interesting if you are running a farm business. You can check it out at http://www.agsquared.com/ . I have no financial interest in it. I just think it might be useful to folks on this list. I signed up for a trial membership so I could learn more about it. I do think it might be a good tool for managing a market farming business.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

University of Illinois, Crop Sciences

St Charles Horticulture Research Center