[Market-farming] pricing microgreens

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 11:08:16 EST 2012

We were selling at 8 a pound but sold all most all at $2.00 1/4  pound.  We
grow sunflower,buckwheat,pea, arugula, brown mustard, basil,  mizuna
(purple), china radish (real good).  Popcorn was tried (couldn't  sell, to
bitter), onions worked good but slow grower, used a lot of cress,  tatsoi, chard,
red beets, all cabbage products, cut at 1 inch.  Anything  that you grow can
be used as micro's just cut really small, and we use a knife  to cut.

_Phil from Iowa

In a message dated 1/1/2012 3:58:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,