[Market-farming] advice for market vehicle purchase

Frank Ventura frank.dragonflyfarms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:59:34 EST 2012

I don't have any experience with either of those but what we did a few years ago was purchase a used Ford 15 passenger van and removed all the back seats.  The back seats come out very easily with only a couple of bolts each.  It is not as tall as a Sprinter Van but the bonus is that it has air conditioning in the back for the passengers.  Also it's a little cheaper to repair than a german powered Sprinter.

Good Luck,
Frank Ventura
Dragonfly Farms
www.dragonfly-farms.com