[Market-farming] Jang seeder and Beets

stonecirclefarm tds.net stonecirclefarm at tds.net
Tue Feb 21 13:23:22 EST 2012

You might try removing the metal thingy with the black felt on it to do
beet seed with the Jang.  In my experience, the rough, corky beet seed
chews up the felt and it does not flow well out of the seeder with this
part of the seeder in place.  I had simlar headaches with the Earthway with
beets: it transplants clumps and then nothing and then clumps.  I've
switched to transplanting all my beets with a paper chain pot transplanter (
smallfarmworks.com).