[Market-farming] For those who have built tunnels using Johnny'shoops ben...

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 14:26:22 EST 2012

This is the main reason we have always used two layers of plastic with a
air pump to to keep the plastic tight all the time through the high winds,
heavy  snow storms,or what ever mother nature can throw at us.  Yes it does
cost  more money to maintain this structure but it costs quite a bit to
rebuild after  a heavy wet snow storm puts it on the ground and their usually
isn't a lot left  of your structure after it come's down

Phil from Iowa

In a message dated 2/18/2012 8:40:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,