[Market-farming] For those who have built tunnels using Johnny'shoops bender

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:06:54 EST 2012

This approach is not unusual and as a 35 year builder I have total
confidence in the bracing.
My example is applied to a house made of 1.5" pipe.
The original question was likely much smaller pipe.
I would have no issue with this approach as long as there was corner
bracing.
Connectors can be an issue. Commercial hoop house manufacturers offer
houses with 4'+ side walls.
It's all about the bracing.
http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/product/30-foot-cold-frame-sidewalls
Farmtek also has tall wall houses.