[Market-farming] For those who have built tunnels using Johnny'shoops bender

Etienne Goyer etienne at lejardinduvillage.ca
Sat Feb 18 17:50:14 EST 2012

Hello Mr. Shoemaker,

The hipboard is a pretty good idea.  I also like the idea of using
wiggle wire.  Hopefully, I would be able to get the plastic taut enough
that sagging from rain accumulation would not be a problem.

I will have to reconsider hoops spacing.  I plan on removing the plastic
over the winter (we measure snowfall in feet around here).  But still,
the tunnels is fully exposed to the wind.  It would certainly be safer
to have closer hoops.

Again, thanks a lot for the insights (Beth and MAsteveIN too!)

Etienne