[Market-farming] making raised beds

Harriet Allen hattie_allen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:20:57 EST 2012

I've got a Grillo Italian two-wheel tractor with a Berta plow.  The raised beds are quick and easy with this and it is a good little tractor for an acre or so with a great tiller attachment.  Also the BCS is the more common two-wheeled tractor available and takes the Berta Plow.
If you are in the market for something like this, the smallest tractor would run you just over $2,000 and the plow just under $1,000.  I got the smallest tractor that would accomodate the plow and sometimes wish I had gotten the larger one for clearance.  I have larger tires than came with the tractor.

Hattie's Garden
31341 Kendale Rd.
Lewes, DE 19958  302-945-0350