[Market-farming] Clover with Food Plants

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Mon Feb 6 14:45:13 EST 2012

I'm considering planting dutch clover in my beds now where i will be planting broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower , etc., in March. The clover would be growing there along with the vegetables. I planted dutch clover in my beds where i grew tomatoes last year and they did as well as the beds where i did not.

Does anyone have experience with this? Any studies out there?

Thanks

Marty Kraft
Please respond to climate change in your own way. Let care of nature become second nature.