[Market-farming] snow peas

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Feb 1 09:32:45 EST 2012

Transplanting peas works great. Two seeds per cell in 128s.  Let them get
about 1 1/2" tall so they don't get root bound.  I love transplants -
instant garden.  And you can set your trellis first and plant on either
side.  Even stand. Jump on weeds. A little earlier, but I am transplanting
my successions also because it just works so much better for me.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe