[Market-farming] FW: patting myself on the back

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 21:21:20 EST 2012

If your being talkative keeps bringing good ideas and money-saving notions
into my inbox, keep it coming.  I've been thinking for way too long that I
need to print up some flyers or brochures or something, particularly since
we're  thinking to go back to market again this year after a two-year hiatus
from  same.  Now I'll have some more motivation to go develop something,
without  spending a fortune in the process.

Happy New Year, everyone, and here's to a great 2013 for everyone and their
 farms!
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 12/31/2012 6:00:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,