[Market-farming] FW: patting myself on the back

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Dec 31 20:59:30 EST 2012

The printed copies haven't come yet, so I can't show them off.  And I don't
know just how the colors are going to print.  But here is a link to a
double-sided brochure, a flyer, and a double-sided business card that I
designed last week.  I have grumbled about farms thinking they need fancy
full color brochures, but Staples had such an incredible deal (ended
already, sorry), that fancy color wasn't much more than me printing black on
colored paper at home.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151372823091287.531240.2615501612
86
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151372823091287.531240.261550161
286&type=3> &type=3  They aren't perfect, and I'm sure they break some
"rules", but I'm pretty proud. I am not at all artistic, so doing this is a
stretch.  Now to update the website to get the immediately important info up
on the home page. I spent an hour or so trying to figure out how to give the
website the same background as the flyer, and then updated my Wordpress, and
the update makes it a breeze.

Staples.com has a deal now for 250 business cards for .99 plus shipping, but
free shipping on orders over $20.  100 flyers for 19.99.  Free shipping on
orders over $20.  I may order more.  Wondering if the flyer would be usable
in half or quarter page size, for sticking on folks doors.

I've had a week off from markets, and feel much more energetic and
"talkative". Hope I'm not bothering you with too many things.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe